The correct organization of labor is an indicator of the high efficiency of an activity. And in the field of human resources management it is very important to know as many subtleties as possible that will contribute to the harmonization of production. In this regard, the organization and rationing of labor of workers is the most important thing that a good leader should pay attention to. After all, it’s not without reason that there are work schedules, breaks and a certain load distribution throughout the working day. Nevertheless, there are many criteria that can indicate organizational moments. In many respects they depend on the sphere of activity in which the business is developing.
What to consider when organizing labor
1. Surely the most important thing that a potential employee always pays attention to is working hours. It is schedule that must be agreed upon from the very first day.
2. Organization of the workplaceemployees. It is known that a functional space in which he has to work affects a person. And, depending on the specifics of the activity, it is very important that this space is at least filled with all the things necessary for work. We are talking about the availability of necessary tools, documentation, professional literature and even modern devices that can be useful in the process.
3. Needless to say, the organization of labor presupposes the presence of clearly formulated official duties of a particular employee. This division of labor allows you to work more efficiently, increases the level of competence of workers and improves their practical activities. The result is the rhythm, continuity of labor and production processes.
4. It is very important to have developed tariff-qualification characteristics for each specific type of work. Especially if the activities of personnel are related to direct production, and wages are not fixed.
5. Far from the last role is played by the direct organization of the work of the leader. Indeed, if the manager appoints certain rules, schedules and modes for the staff, but does not comply with them, then certain difficulties begin in the team, which leads to a loss in the effectiveness of the activity.
Features of the activities and organization of work of the head
Certainly, managers are a special kind of workers, which is an integral and important part labor collective. But many workers who are interested in the organization of labor often doubt that their manager does at least something other than giving orders. Therefore, it is worth considering the features of its work.
1. The leader must participate in the production, but not interfere in direct activities.
2. A competent manager basically works mentally.
3. Directors do not have a work limit, and if today he allowed himself to leave an hour earlier, tomorrow will be delayed for 4 hours longer.
4. The work of the head is almost impossible to quantify.
5. The main task of the leader is the need to make decisions.
6. The organization of labor of representatives of management structures almost never has a clear beginning and end.
The latter feature is related to the fact that the manager has to carry out planned activities and activities and work with documents. In addition, managers often need to find time for unplanned meetings, trips, visits, telephone conversations. As a result of this, almost all managers lose about 2% of their working time every day.